11,000,000 ~ 14,000,000 JPY per/year (Including bonus) + Benefits + Pension + Medical
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking to hire a Data Governance Lead for their Data Division – Data Management & Strategy Section Team in Japan!
As a member, you must understand the outline of "data management", "data governance", "metadata management", etc., and should feel the necessity and importance of them, and can explain them in their own words.
Strengthen internal data governance:
- Create rules and regulations that are ...
- Experience in data management
- Good understanding of laws and regulations related to data privacy such as the Personal Information Protection Act or GDPR
- Experience of Metadata management tools
- Experience in management and data governance work to make it possible to utilize internal data as a data steward
- Good knowledge of Data infrastructure (RDBMS, ETL, API, AWS S3/Aurora/RedShift, BigData etc…)
- Mixed architecture (Mainframe, Linux, Windows, AWS, GCP, Azure building) Data linkage between multiple syste ...