A global finance firm seeks a Lead Developer (C) for their High Frequency Trading team to develop ideas, architecture and drive implementation ensuring market leadership in Trading Solutions with cutting edge of technology.
The ideal candidate will be highly curious technically, can think on their feet, have flexibility but also enjoy digging deep to finding solutions and troubleshooting, whilst gaining satisfaction from successfully completing a challenge even if operating under pressure.
The successful candidate will interface with trading clients, taking the lead in understanding and solving technical challenges. Also have direct face to face communication, and partnering, with business users to build solutions, assist with Exchange communication related to protocol changes, new trading features & go-lives.
As a key member of our team the successful candidate will:
- Lead development of high frequency & low latency trading solutions using C and FPGA/Verilog in Exchange co-lo data centers.
- If not an expert already must become one in Linux internals and x86 hardware, optimization for low latency & stable jitter.
- Good understanding of cut-through switching, low-level pcap analysis, Solarflare/Onload or similar, TCP/IP stack functionality & as seen on the wire/pcap.
- Adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards, full ownership of application releases, regression tests, communication and planning with internal business users and outside clients.
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
Mon - Fri, 8:40 - 17:40 JST (Overtime/out of hours as required)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Hands on C experience developing compact, tight, high performance code on Linux.
- Working understanding of FPGA development and TCP/IP network communication using FPGA.
- Tcpdump & pcap analysis.
- Experience with switching/routing equipment and enterprise grade x86 servers.