One of major IT service company is looking for a Project Manager (Container Platform Consolidation Project).
They have a container platform consolidation project. In this project, legacy container platforms RPaaS, ZxD, and RWASP, will be consolidated in a new container platform, One Cloud Container as a Service (or ROC CaaS). All the tenants on legacy container platforms are expected to migrate to the new platform CaaS.
In order to proceed this project smoothly, we'd like to have PMO/PJM role staffs.
(1) They're tracking tenant migration (from RPaaS) using a JIRA project
(2) Human resources are not 100% dedicated to migration project
They would like to consider handing over related migration tasks, such kicking off migration (for ZxDand RWASP), tracking, reporting, communicating with tenants, to new staffs and would also expect the new staffs to improve, and establish, an efficient tracking and reporting system and communication channel with tenants.
- (50%) Tenant communication (confirmation, progress meeting, Q&A sessions, close communication with big tenants)
- (15%) One Cloud Service Provider Communication (Communicate tenant inquiries/requirements to Service Provider and User Support Team)
- (15%) Reporting and documentation (detail is below)
- (10%) Solution Proposal (break down tenant inquiries. clarify tenant inquiries. provide/propose solutions to tenant inquiries)
- (10%) Tracking (Project tracking by JIRA and/or other tools)
- (Weekly) Migration KPIs report document for L4/L3/L2 managers
- (Weekly) Report for L4/L3 managers in meetings (On Demand) Report for L3/L2 managers in meetings (higher level of summary) (On Demand) Tenant inquiry report. Please include Reports above.
- (On Demand) Documentation update
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Ability to create and publish report materials (i.e. ppt) without being taught the detail
- Ability to make presentations with clear explanation with good summary without being taught the detail
- Ability to proceed the project proactively with taking concrete actions even if the project is stuck
- Ability to pick up questions and information from tenant communication and turn into documents/materials (i.e. FAQs page, etc.)
- Logical thinking
- Public/Private Cloud Service experience/knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Container/Kubernetes knowledge
- Pipeline (Jenkins/Tekton) knowledge
- Loadbalancer (L4/L7) knowledge