Director – Digital Engineering Team
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Director for the Digital Engineering Team to join the IT Digital Engineering Department.
This role is responsible and accountable for:
- Strong Stakeholder management including CxO
- Cross collaboration between multiple Platform teams, Infra Teams and Ops teams and establishing yourself
- Right representation of the strategy to right audience both orally and visually
- Disciplined and strong governance on strategic alignment but at the same time taking a middle ground between architectural purity vs Time to market and able to justify the decision to stakeholders
- Clear communication, persistent communication, and effective Communication
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze & understand application landscape of the each business capability and assess their fitment to cloud by penning down the anti-patterns and potential challenges
- Plan for each application transformation and help app owners agree on the decision to rehost, re-platform, rewrite or retain
- Govern and review project solutions and ensure that they meet the future landscape and in-line with IT Strategy
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts and Architects in aligning with their Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Coordinate and collaborate with their Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Key KPIs are no. of apps/capabilities modernized or re-platformed
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）(Work from home due to COVID)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with experience on large scale enterprise-wide systems delivery
- Lead a virtual team of diverse team of 50+ members and pivot the decision making with multiple stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in delivering solutions in Agile fashion
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation
- Stakeholder management and Effective communications (both orally and visually) in presenting solutions
- Cloud implementation architecture and ability to detect anti-patterns
- Skilled in creating a high SLA system with resiliency