Our client is looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer.
- UI design of web/mobile applications
- Design and implementation of web front-end architecture to meet product requirements
Other responsibilities include product management, development of reusable front-end resources, UX design, server-side development, and other areas.
Our client has one of Japan's largest platforms for creating solutions through AI & DX, providing solutions to more than half of Japan's top 100 companies.
9:00–18:00, Monday to Friday (Core time: 11:00 – 14:00)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Web application development experience
- Knowledge and development experience with front-end component-oriented frameworks such as Vue, React, or Angular
- Ability to propose your own UX improvements to mocks or requirements and implement them
- Knowledge/interest in the following
-- Knowledge and development experience with web standards and web markup such as HTML, CSS, Json, etc.
-- Knowledge/development experience with CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in front-end performance improvement
- Experience with front-end security measures (e.g. XSS)
- Experience with UI components
- Experience developing libraries of UI components
- Experience with UI component management tools (e.g. Storybook)
- Experience with automated testing (unit testing, e2e, etc.)
- Experience with API design
- Experience with agile development