Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist
Position Title: Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist
Employment Type: Fulltime (Permanent)
Salary: 3,600,000 starting base salary and up to ten (10%) annual bonus per year plus incentives, full social benefits, transportation, 401k, etc.
Working Hours: Flex from 7:30AM to 9:00AM plus two (2) days week Work from Home (WFH) option.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a bilingual Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist Sales wanting to join a dynamic, market leading specialty IT Staffing Firm. The Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist will work with two different departments to support the candidate registration process. Skillhouse is a fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we have fun providing great services to all of our amazing IT candidates and clients.
- Preparation of candidate Skillsheet
- Format and organize candidate information in both Japanese and English
- Work with Candidate Coordinators to ensure timely preparing of Candidate Skillsheets
- Provide support in accessing candidate English and Japanese communication skills
The Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist’s day is filled with various activities supporting Candidate Coordinators in preparing candidate documentation and working with the sales team supporting clients.
- Must be Fluent in Japanese and English
- Must have at least two (2) years of translation experience
- Must have strong MS Office skills’
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Able to multitask and coordinate various activities on a daily basis
- Able to work in fast paced work environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must be result oriented
Name: Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.
Industry: IT Staffing & Services
Nearest Station: Toranomon Hills